Your Tasks, Every Device, Everywhere.
Manage your tasks from any Ubuntu device, and sync them between multiple devices automatically using Ubuntu One. If you have a Trello account, you can connect to it to manage your personal Trello boards.
- Add, edit, and delete tasks
- Organize tasks into projects
- Add a description to a task
- Assign priority to tasks
- Assign tasks a due date
- Mark tasks as completed
- Add checklists to tasks
- Mark tasks as recurring
- Quickly add tasks from the task list page
- Assign colored labels to tasks
- Trello integration!
- Convergence – available on both Ubuntu Touch and the desktop version of Ubuntu 13.10!
To file a bug, visit https://github.com/iBeliever/tasks-app/issues.
Source code is available at https://github.com/iBeliever/tasks-app.
For more information and progress updates, see our Google+ page.